If you haven’t registered, do it now.
Meeting starts in
Our Host and Speaker is Dr. Bill Senyard. Bill has been a student of Attachment theory for over 10 years and has written and podcasted about it a great deal. Bill is the founder and President of Gospel App Ministries (www.gospel-app.com). Before that, he was a Lead Pastor for 25 years. He is the creator of the two very popular on-line “gospel-intensive” 2-hour journeys: The Forgiving Path (www.forgivingpath.com) and The Dance (www.the-dance.org), designed for Christians who struggle to forgive or who wrestle with “enoughness” and “connectedness”. The Dance has been referred to as “Gospel-in-a-box” and is immersed in Attachment theory.
All seminar participants will be invited to do The Dance for FREE.
Among his many credits, Bill has authored a number of books including Fair Forgiveness, co-author of The Kiss of God: Rediscovering the Song of Songs, and a contributor to Tyndale House’s acclaimed Holy Bible: Mosaic (2009) as well as numerous discipleship/spiritual formation workbooks and curriculum.
Topics To Be Considered
- Adult Attachment Theory in Dummies’ Terms
- Unpacking Enoughness and Connectedness
- Four Quadrants of Adult Attachment Styles
- How to Help Your Clients Quickly Self-Assess Attachment Style
- Very Simple Ways to Apply the Gospel to Insecure Attachment Styles
- Two Easy to Use Tools For Counselor’s Toolkit That Can Help Your Client
- Introduction to The Dance (www.the-dance.org) Plus Free Gift