If you haven’t registered, do it now.
Our Host and Speaker is Dr. Bill Senyard. Bill has been a student of Attachment theory for over 5 years and has written and podcasted about it a great deal. Bill is the founder and President of Gospel App Ministries (www.gospel-app.com). Before that, he was a Lead Pastor for three churches spanning 25 years. He is the creator of the two very popular on-line “gospel-intensive” 2-hour journeys: The Forgiving Path (www.forgivingpath) and The Dance (www.the-dance.org) designed for Christians who struggle to forgive or who wrestle with “enoughness” and “connectedness”. The Dance in particular is the fruit of Bill’s passion to help Christians apply the simple uncluttered Gospel to their insecure Attachment Styles.
All seminar participants will be invited to do The Dance for FREE.
Among his many credits, Bill has authored a number of books including Fair Forgiveness, co-author of The Kiss of God: Rediscovering the Song of Songs, and a contributor to Tyndale House’s acclaimed Holy Bible: Mosaic (2009) as well as numerous discipleship/spiritual formation workbooks and curriculum. He earned his DMin at Biblical Theological Seminary, MDiv at Regent College. He also has a MBA from Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BS from LSU in Chemical Engineering. Bill and his wife, Eunice, live near Denver, Colorado.
Topics To Be Considered
- Adult Attachment Theory in Dummies’ Terms
- Unpacking Enoughness and Connectedness
- Four Quadrants of Adult Attachment Styles
- How to Help Your Clients Quickly Self-Assess Attachment Style
- Very Simple Ways to Apply the Gospel to Insecure Attachment Styles
- Two Easy to Use Tools For Counselor’s Toolkit That Can Help Your Client
- Introduction to The Dance (www.the-dance.org) Plus Free Gift